Skip to main content
Welcome to third grade!
Wondering what to expect Read on:
- Students get their own laptops to use at school. We infuse 21st century readiness into every content area and aspect of learning.
- Our team works together to provide a cohesive and holistic education in Science, Social Studies and Leadership.
- Using the REACH for Reading curriculum, we read to learn and respond to literature in writing by using research to justify our thinking.
- Science is always a student favorite, but it reaches a whole other level here in third grade. From dinosaurs to tornadoes, and puppies to electro-magnets, third grade science is a blast from start to finish!
- Third grade math is the doorway to multiplication and division, but the math leaves the page as we strive for real-world application in every operation.
- In Social Studies, we learn about the regions of the United States and how each region’s unique qualities contribute to the diversity of our country.
- During our leadership time we integrate “Mindful” exercises to help us access the 8 Habits.